by Mike Masnick
Thu, May 24th 2012 7:59pm
Researchers from NYU and the University of Virginia are looking for computer programmers to participate in a study of creativity and innovation. The study involves a creativity contest that will take about 5-10 minutes. The winner will receive a $500 prize. The researchers are looking for professional and serious amateur computer programmers to participate. You can access the study here.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Fine Brothers History Of Overaggressive Behavior Doomed Their Plan; But Hopefully Others Will Revive The Good Parts
- Challenged By Cord Cutting, The Discovery Channel Seeks Redemption In The Wake Of Honey Boo Boo
- Nina Paley Argues Why Copyright Is Brain Damage
- The GTA 5 Wildlife Documentary Is Why Rockstar Was Smart To Embrace Fan Films
- World Is Catching On That Creativity And Creative Jobs Have Been Growing, Not Disappearing, Post-Napster