by Mike Masnick
Thu, May 24th 2012 7:59pm
Researchers from NYU and the University of Virginia are looking for computer programmers to participate in a study of creativity and innovation. The study involves a creativity contest that will take about 5-10 minutes. The winner will receive a $500 prize. The researchers are looking for professional and serious amateur computer programmers to participate. You can access the study here.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DailyDirt: Ingredients For Creative Environments
- School Claims Teen's Writing About Marijuana Use Is 'Drug Possession'
- 'Piracy' That Creates Amazing New Music
- Brands Use Trademark To Get Toronto To Pull Clever Anti-Litter Campaign Just Because
- Pro Music Artists/Reps Force Shutdown Of Awesome Fan-Music Contest For Video Game