by Mike Masnick
Tue, May 25th 2010 12:16pm
A reminder for folks that tomorrow, Wednesday May 26th, at 9am PT/noon ET, we'll be holding the next webinar in our IT Innovation series, What IT Needs To Know About The Law. I've been working on the content for this webinar with Dave Navetta and Larry Downes, and it's shaping up great, covering many of the issues we talk about here on a regular basis. In fact, there's so much good stuff, that we're down to figure out what we're leaving out -- perhaps to revisit at a future date. Either way, it should be chock full of good info that will be useful for any IT person, so don't miss it. Sign up now, and stop by tomorrow with questions ready. As with our past webinars, this one will be interactive. We'll be taking questions from attendees throughout the webinar. Please join us.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- European Governments Seeking To Water Down EU's Proposed Data Protection Legislation
- Auditor: Canadian Law Enforcement's Statistics On ISP Subscriber Data Requests Completely Unreliable
- How Hillary Clinton Exposed Her Emails To Foreign Spies... In Order To Hide Them From The American Public
- Data Retention Enthusiast Says Those Against The Idea Just Want Everything 'Free Of Charge, Free Of Responsibility'
- Disappointing: Google Not Yet Requiring Phone Makers To Encrypt By Default