by Mike Masnick
Tue, May 25th 2010 12:16pm
A reminder for folks that tomorrow, Wednesday May 26th, at 9am PT/noon ET, we'll be holding the next webinar in our IT Innovation series, What IT Needs To Know About The Law. I've been working on the content for this webinar with Dave Navetta and Larry Downes, and it's shaping up great, covering many of the issues we talk about here on a regular basis. In fact, there's so much good stuff, that we're down to figure out what we're leaving out -- perhaps to revisit at a future date. Either way, it should be chock full of good info that will be useful for any IT person, so don't miss it. Sign up now, and stop by tomorrow with questions ready. As with our past webinars, this one will be interactive. We'll be taking questions from attendees throughout the webinar. Please join us.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Airbnb Goes To Court To Stop San Francisco's New Anti-Airbnb Law
- Judge Says FBI Can Hack Computers Without A Warrant Because Computer Users Get Hacked All The Time
- Emails Show Hillary Clinton's Email Server Was A Massive Security Headache, Set Up To Route Around FOIA Requests
- Russia's Problem (According To Russian Politicians): Not Enough Mass Surveillance
- DOJ Insists That Rule 41 Change Is Not Important, Nothing To See Here, Move On Annoying Privacy Activist People