by Mike Masnick
Tue, May 25th 2010 12:16pm
A reminder for folks that tomorrow, Wednesday May 26th, at 9am PT/noon ET, we'll be holding the next webinar in our IT Innovation series, What IT Needs To Know About The Law. I've been working on the content for this webinar with Dave Navetta and Larry Downes, and it's shaping up great, covering many of the issues we talk about here on a regular basis. In fact, there's so much good stuff, that we're down to figure out what we're leaving out -- perhaps to revisit at a future date. Either way, it should be chock full of good info that will be useful for any IT person, so don't miss it. Sign up now, and stop by tomorrow with questions ready. As with our past webinars, this one will be interactive. We'll be taking questions from attendees throughout the webinar. Please join us.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Microsoft Launches Special 'Scott McNealy' Edition Of Windows
- Appeals Court Says Netflix Doesn't Violate Privacy By Displaying Viewing History To Anyone Using That Account
- TSA Decides Sorority Souvenir Book Carried By Dozens Of Travelers Probably A Bomb
- 4th Amendment Lives: Court Tells US Government Get A Warrant If It Wants Mobile Phone Location Info
- Vizio Latest Manufacturer To Offer More Ways For TVs To Watch Purchasers