by Mike Masnick
Mon, May 10th 2010 12:00pm
Just a reminder that our webinar on "Cloud Security" is tomorrow at 9am PT/noon ET for those of you interested. Please register if you're interested in participating. This is a hot topic and an awful lot of you have already registered, so it should lead to a good discussion. You can read a bit more about what the webinar is going to cover, and who's involved, in our original post announcing it, but we've been working hard the past few days finalizing the presentation part, and it should lead to quite an engaging discussion. It is designed to be interactive, and the webinar system has a way for you to ask questions, so please come with question ready.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- The Aereo Ruling Is A Disaster For Tech, Because The 'Looks Like Cable' Test Provides No Guidance
- Supreme Court Uses The Bizarre 'Looks Like A Cable Duck' Test To Outlaw Aereo
- Broadcasters' Lawyer Lays Out Every Bogus Trope Possible Against Aereo
- Why Is The US Gov't Arguing In The Supreme Court To Reshape The Internet The Way Broadcasters Want It?
- MPAA's Lawsuit Against Megaupload Is Yet Another Broadside Attack On The Internet