Submit A Webinar Proposal On IT Productivity Metrics
Sun and Intel are interested in holding a webinar around the topic of IT productivity metrics. They are looking for experts to be featured in a 1-hour online webinar that will be broadcast live on January 19th (01/19/2010). A 1-hour practice run will also be required prior to the broadcast date.
We are looking for you to submit proposals that would describe a webinar topic that you would be willing to discuss. If your topic is chosen, then you will then need to be available to participate in the online webinar, hosted by Techdirt's Mike Masnick. For examples of past proposals, the previous webinar topic available here.
The potential topics that we are interested in are:
- An overview of best practices for improving datacenter productivity.
- What metrics are most valuable to your organization for monitoring datacenter productivity?
- How do you measure lost productivity from your datacenter hardware?
- Describe how your organization benefitted from adopting a metric of productivity that you had not monitored before.
- How can an organization prioritize its datacenter resources for increasing productivity?
Your proposal does not have to deal with all of these topics; these are suggestions meant to serve as a guide.
In your proposal, please include:
- The headline of your proposed webinar.
- A description for the webinar that you would run.
- A description of how a Sun or Intel representative might interact with you during your presentation.
If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.