Be Part Of A Webinar Discussion On Enterprise Knowledge Management
Sun and Intel are interested in holding a webinar around the topic of Enterprise Knowledge Management for their site, MidMarket Innovators. They are looking for experts to be featured in this online webinar, so this case is a little different in that sense.
We are looking for you to submit proposals that would describe a webinar topic that you would be willing to discuss. If your topic is chosen, then you will then need to be available to participate in the 1-hour online webinar, hosted by Techdirt's Mike Masnick. You can see the previous webinars here to get a sense of what has been done before.
The potential topics that they are interested in are:
- What does “enterprise knowledge management” mean to you?
- How is this strategy/approach evolving? 10 years ago? 10 years from now?
- How have advances in technology over the last 3-5 years made it easier for organizations to implement Knowledge Management?
- How does technology supplement the business strategy? How does IT support/contribute? What is the role of technology?
- How are the solutions that Sun & Intel are bringing to market contribute to “enterprise knowledge management”?
- New Sun Servers based on Xeon 5500? Performance, Energy Efficiency & Virtualization Capabilities. These new servers allow IT to replace 9 old single core x86 servers with one new Sun/Xeon 5500 server. IT can see a payback in less than one year.
- Software – How does software & software usage models factor into these solutions? For Sun Software – Sun & Intel have been working together to optimize Java, MySQL & Solaris for Intel processors.
- What are the metrics and business benefits that organizations should expect from Knowledge Management?
Your proposal does not have to deal with all of these topics, these are merely suggestions.
In your proposal, please include:
- The headline of your proposed webinar.
- A description for the webinar that you would run.
If there are any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.