by Mike Masnick
Tue, Nov 22nd 2011 3:01pm
Over at our Step2 discussion site, musician Drew Stephenson shares the story of how he's about to start experimenting with a "pay what you want" model for his music. Through a series of events, he has a professionally produced album, where he owns all the rights (the label he was with shut down and let him do what he wants with the music). However, he's asking for some ideas/suggestions on things to do as he kicks off this experiment. Head on over and share your thoughts.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Another Newspaper Paywall Bites The Dust
- DailyDirt: Science With (And Without) Verification
- Elon Musk Clarifies That Tesla's Patents Really Are Free; Investor Absolutely Freaks Out
- Torture Report A Best Seller On Kindle, Despite Being Available For Free (And In The Public Domain)
- If You're Going To Complain About Spotify Payments, At Least Understand A Little Economics First