by Mike Masnick
Tue, Nov 22nd 2011 3:01pm
Over at our Step2 discussion site, musician Drew Stephenson shares the story of how he's about to start experimenting with a "pay what you want" model for his music. Through a series of events, he has a professionally produced album, where he owns all the rights (the label he was with shut down and let him do what he wants with the music). However, he's asking for some ideas/suggestions on things to do as he kicks off this experiment. Head on over and share your thoughts.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- German Publisher Axel Springer Just Can't Stop Suing Ad Blockers, And Attacking Its Own Readers
- Leaked Comcast Docs Confirm What Everybody Knew: Broadband Usage Caps Are About Profit, Not Congestion
- CEO Of Mobile Company Blames Everyone For Wanting Coffee Rather Than His Game
- Viacom Once Sued YouTube For A Billion Dollars; Now It's Just Released Over 100 Movies For Free On YouTube
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 45: No, You're Not The Product