by Mike Masnick
Tue, Nov 22nd 2011 3:01pm
Over at our Step2 discussion site, musician Drew Stephenson shares the story of how he's about to start experimenting with a "pay what you want" model for his music. Through a series of events, he has a professionally produced album, where he owns all the rights (the label he was with shut down and let him do what he wants with the music). However, he's asking for some ideas/suggestions on things to do as he kicks off this experiment. Head on over and share your thoughts.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- ISP Feebly Tries To Defend Usage Caps By Comparing Them To...Oreos
- Did The NY Times Give Up Its Journalism Standards The Second Facebook Threw A Few Million Its Way?
- Lots Of Newspapers Discovering That Paywalls Don't Work
- Hulu Ditches 'Free' Model Without Giving It A Chance To Succeed
- Newspaper Association Of America Complains That Comedian John Oliver Failed To Solve Newspaper Biz Model Problem