by Mike Masnick
Tue, Nov 22nd 2011 3:01pm
Over at our Step2 discussion site, musician Drew Stephenson shares the story of how he's about to start experimenting with a "pay what you want" model for his music. Through a series of events, he has a professionally produced album, where he owns all the rights (the label he was with shut down and let him do what he wants with the music). However, he's asking for some ideas/suggestions on things to do as he kicks off this experiment. Head on over and share your thoughts.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 45: No, You're Not The Product
- Train Simulator 2016 And How We've Reached The Crest Of The Dumb DLC Wave
- You Can Now Turn Off Ads On Techdirt
- World Is Catching On That Creativity And Creative Jobs Have Been Growing, Not Disappearing, Post-Napster
- Hollywood Keeps Breaking Box Office Records... While Still Insisting That The Internet Is Killing Movies