by Mike Masnick
Tue, Nov 22nd 2011 3:01pm
Over at our Step2 discussion site, musician Drew Stephenson shares the story of how he's about to start experimenting with a "pay what you want" model for his music. Through a series of events, he has a professionally produced album, where he owns all the rights (the label he was with shut down and let him do what he wants with the music). However, he's asking for some ideas/suggestions on things to do as he kicks off this experiment. Head on over and share your thoughts.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- World Is Catching On That Creativity And Creative Jobs Have Been Growing, Not Disappearing, Post-Napster
- Hollywood Keeps Breaking Box Office Records... While Still Insisting That The Internet Is Killing Movies
- Retro Games Industry Booming Despite Pirate-Options Being Super Available
- Comcast Admits Broadband Usage Caps Are A Cash Grab, Not An Engineering Necessity
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 35: Kevin Smith On How To Be Yourself And Make A Living