from the if-you'd-like-to-see-me-speak dept
Separately, while I didn't organize it, Alex Wright was kind enough to add me to his panel on Creative Business Models Beyond Copyright for SXSWinteractive. The idea behind this panel is to get people -- especially smaller businesses or those just starting out -- to think outside the box about alternative business models that go beyond just relying on copyright. Once again, I imagine it'll be a fun discussion. If you'd like to see me speak at SXSW, please vote for those two panels. Thanks!
Some other potentially interesting panels (I have no association with any of these, they just looked interesting scrolling through the list):
- Surviving Lulz: Behind the Scenes of LulzSec (this one looks fascinating)
- Set Your Content Free (It's Harder Than You Think)
- The Systematic Undoing of Copyright Trolls
- Appetite for Enforcement: IP Policy Evolves
- 3D Printing: Not Everyone Will Be Excited
- Hey, That's Mine! Who Owns Content?
- Thank You, Wow & Done: The 3 only metrics you need
- "Now there's music cloud, where's movie cloud?"
- Tricking People Into Reading Again
- The Revolution Will Be Published (by Richard Nash, who you should be paying attention to)
- Can Free Streaming Music Survive and Thrive?
- Everything is a Remix, So Steal Like An Artist
- Vote4Geeks: Why Techies Should Run for Office
- Promoting the Innovation Economy (Rob Pegoraro is always interesting)