by Mike Masnick
Thu, Jun 5th 2014 8:39pm
While we've already announced our move to go 100% SSL, it's great to see Automattic announce that it is now making all Wordpress.com accounts default as SSL. That's for the sites that Automattic itself hosts, not necessarily sites that have self-installed copies of Wordpress. Either way, it's still great to see more sites moving to enable SSL by default.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Microsoft Launches Special 'Scott McNealy' Edition Of Windows
- Appeals Court Says Netflix Doesn't Violate Privacy By Displaying Viewing History To Anyone Using That Account
- 4th Amendment Lives: Court Tells US Government Get A Warrant If It Wants Mobile Phone Location Info
- Wordpress Takes A Stand Against Abusive DMCA Takedown Notices; Others Should Pay Attention
- Turkish Censorship Order Targets Single Blog Post, Ends Up Blocking Access To 60 Million Wordpress Sites