by Mike Masnick
Thu, Jun 5th 2014 8:39pm
While we've already announced our move to go 100% SSL, it's great to see Automattic announce that it is now making all Wordpress.com accounts default as SSL. That's for the sites that Automattic itself hosts, not necessarily sites that have self-installed copies of Wordpress. Either way, it's still great to see more sites moving to enable SSL by default.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Auditor: Canadian Law Enforcement's Statistics On ISP Subscriber Data Requests Completely Unreliable
- Encryption Backdoors Will Always Turn Around And Bite You In The Ass
- Data Retention Enthusiast Says Those Against The Idea Just Want Everything 'Free Of Charge, Free Of Responsibility'
- EFF Ranks Service Providers For Who Stands Up To Copyright/Trademark Bullies
- New Company Transparency Reports Help Quantify DMCA Abuse