by Mike Masnick
Thu, Jun 5th 2014 8:39pm
While we've already announced our move to go 100% SSL, it's great to see Automattic announce that it is now making all Wordpress.com accounts default as SSL. That's for the sites that Automattic itself hosts, not necessarily sites that have self-installed copies of Wordpress. Either way, it's still great to see more sites moving to enable SSL by default.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Canadian Border Patrol Charge Traveler With 'Obstruction' For Refusing To Give Up His Phone Password
- Wordpress Wins Case Against DMCA Abuser... Who Ignored The Proceedings
- Why Even Justified Criticisms Of GNU Privacy Guard Miss The Point
- EFF Ranks Service Providers For Who Stands Up To Copyright/Trademark Bullies
- New Company Transparency Reports Help Quantify DMCA Abuse