by Mike Masnick
Thu, Jun 5th 2014 8:39pm
While we've already announced our move to go 100% SSL, it's great to see Automattic announce that it is now making all Wordpress.com accounts default as SSL. That's for the sites that Automattic itself hosts, not necessarily sites that have self-installed copies of Wordpress. Either way, it's still great to see more sites moving to enable SSL by default.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Paper Says Public Doesn't Know How To Keep Score In Privacy Discussion While Glossing Over Government Surveillance
- FCC Signals It's No Longer Going To Nap On Broadband Privacy Issues
- Pretty Much Anyone With Any Understanding Of Crypto Tells President Obama That Backdooring Crypto Is Monumentally Stupid
- Turkish Censorship Order Targets Single Blog Post, Ends Up Blocking Access To 60 Million Wordpress Sites
- Wordpress Wins Case Against DMCA Abuser... Who Ignored The Proceedings