by Mike Masnick
Thu, Jun 5th 2014 8:39pm
While we've already announced our move to go 100% SSL, it's great to see Automattic announce that it is now making all Wordpress.com accounts default as SSL. That's for the sites that Automattic itself hosts, not necessarily sites that have self-installed copies of Wordpress. Either way, it's still great to see more sites moving to enable SSL by default.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Sixth Circuit Appeals Court Prepares To Consider The Privacy Implications Of Mugshots
- Did You Hear About How ISIS Has A Sophisticated Training Manual For Encryption? Yeah, It Was Actually A Pamphlet For Journalists And Activists
- Telegraph Publishes The Dumbest Article On Encryption You'll Ever Read... Written By David Cameron's Former Speechwriter
- Wordpress Takes A Stand Against Abusive DMCA Takedown Notices; Others Should Pay Attention
- Turkish Censorship Order Targets Single Blog Post, Ends Up Blocking Access To 60 Million Wordpress Sites