by Mike Masnick
Thu, Jun 5th 2014 8:39pm
While we've already announced our move to go 100% SSL, it's great to see Automattic announce that it is now making all Wordpress.com accounts default as SSL. That's for the sites that Automattic itself hosts, not necessarily sites that have self-installed copies of Wordpress. Either way, it's still great to see more sites moving to enable SSL by default.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Forbes Is Confused: You Can View Content Using An Adblocker By Promising Not To Use An Adblocker
- Encryption, Privacy & Free Speech: An April Recap
- National Intelligence Office's Top Lawyer Fires Off Spirited Defense Of Bulk Surveillance, Third Party Doctrine
- More Evidence That Tons Of DMCA Takedowns Are Bad News... And That People Are Afraid To Counternotice
- Tech Companies Ask European Commission Not To Wreck The Internet -- And You Can Too