by Mike Masnick
Thu, Jun 5th 2014 8:39pm
While we've already announced our move to go 100% SSL, it's great to see Automattic announce that it is now making all Wordpress.com accounts default as SSL. That's for the sites that Automattic itself hosts, not necessarily sites that have self-installed copies of Wordpress. Either way, it's still great to see more sites moving to enable SSL by default.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- How Much Of Europe's Regulatory Interest In Silicon Valley Is Just Jealousy Over Successful Foreign Companies?
- Financial Info On 100,000 Taxpayers Now In The Hands Of Criminals, Thanks To The IRS's Weak Authentication Processes
- Obtained Emails Show FBI's General Counsel Briefly Concerned About Privacy Implications Of License Plate Readers
- Turkish Censorship Order Targets Single Blog Post, Ends Up Blocking Access To 60 Million Wordpress Sites
- Wordpress Wins Case Against DMCA Abuser... Who Ignored The Proceedings