by Mike Masnick
Thu, Jun 5th 2014 8:39pm
While we've already announced our move to go 100% SSL, it's great to see Automattic announce that it is now making all Wordpress.com accounts default as SSL. That's for the sites that Automattic itself hosts, not necessarily sites that have self-installed copies of Wordpress. Either way, it's still great to see more sites moving to enable SSL by default.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- United Arab Emirates Makes Using A VPN A Crime... To Protect The Local Telcos From VoIP Competition
- EU Data Protection Official Says Revised Privacy Laws Should Ban Backdooring Encryption
- The Internet Of Things Is a Security And Privacy Dumpster Fire And The Check Is About To Come Due
- More Evidence That Tons Of DMCA Takedowns Are Bad News... And That People Are Afraid To Counternotice
- Tech Companies Ask European Commission Not To Wreck The Internet -- And You Can Too