by Mike Masnick
Thu, Jun 5th 2014 8:39pm
While we've already announced our move to go 100% SSL, it's great to see Automattic announce that it is now making all Wordpress.com accounts default as SSL. That's for the sites that Automattic itself hosts, not necessarily sites that have self-installed copies of Wordpress. Either way, it's still great to see more sites moving to enable SSL by default.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- You Have No Expectation Of Privacy In Your Butt Dials
- Newsflash: Car Network Security Is Still A Horrible, Very Dangerous Joke
- TPP Likely To Force Canada To Repeal Local Data Protection Laws
- Turkish Censorship Order Targets Single Blog Post, Ends Up Blocking Access To 60 Million Wordpress Sites
- Wordpress Wins Case Against DMCA Abuser... Who Ignored The Proceedings