by Mike Masnick
Thu, Jun 5th 2014 8:39pm
While we've already announced our move to go 100% SSL, it's great to see Automattic announce that it is now making all Wordpress.com accounts default as SSL. That's for the sites that Automattic itself hosts, not necessarily sites that have self-installed copies of Wordpress. Either way, it's still great to see more sites moving to enable SSL by default.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Chip And PIN Meets Facial Recognition: Chipping Away At Privacy, Pinning You Down In A Database
- Microsoft 'Addresses' Windows 10 Privacy Concerns By Simply Not Mentioning Most Of Them
- Snowden Treaty Launched: Effort To Get Countries To End Mass Surveillance
- Wordpress Takes A Stand Against Abusive DMCA Takedown Notices; Others Should Pay Attention
- Turkish Censorship Order Targets Single Blog Post, Ends Up Blocking Access To 60 Million Wordpress Sites