by Mike Masnick
Thu, Jun 5th 2014 8:39pm
While we've already announced our move to go 100% SSL, it's great to see Automattic announce that it is now making all Wordpress.com accounts default as SSL. That's for the sites that Automattic itself hosts, not necessarily sites that have self-installed copies of Wordpress. Either way, it's still great to see more sites moving to enable SSL by default.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Local Lawyers Challenge New Kuwaiti Law Creating Mandatory DNA Database Of All Citizens And Visitors
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 92: Passwords Suck; What's Next?
- EFF White Paper Hopes To Educate Cops On The Difference Between An IP Address And A Person
- Facebook Algorithms Take Down WordPress Lawyer's Post About Idiocy Of Algorithmic Takedowns
- More Evidence That Tons Of DMCA Takedowns Are Bad News... And That People Are Afraid To Counternotice