by Mike Masnick
Thu, Jun 5th 2014 8:39pm
While we've already announced our move to go 100% SSL, it's great to see Automattic announce that it is now making all Wordpress.com accounts default as SSL. That's for the sites that Automattic itself hosts, not necessarily sites that have self-installed copies of Wordpress. Either way, it's still great to see more sites moving to enable SSL by default.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Virginia Towns Using Federally-Funded License Plate Readers To Collect Local Taxes
- Publishers Actively Monitoring Testing Students' Social Media Posts For Possible Cheating
- Ridiculous Ruling In Ireland Requires ISP To Kick Those Accused (Not Convicted) Of File Sharing Off The Internet
- Wordpress Wins Case Against DMCA Abuser... Who Ignored The Proceedings
- EFF Ranks Service Providers For Who Stands Up To Copyright/Trademark Bullies