by Mike Masnick
Mon, Feb 10th 2014 3:38am
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- France And Canada Both Move To Massively Expand The Surveillance State
- Police Department Says It Will No Longer Be Accepting Motel 6's Nightly Guest Lists
- Appeals Court Says Warrantless Phone Tracking Doesn't Violate 4th Amendment Because 'Third Party Doctrine'
- Fanboy Fight: How One Apple/Android Argument Ended In A Stabbing
- Waze, LA Cops Bury The Hatchet, Figure Out A Way To Cooperatively Help People