by Mike Masnick
Mon, Feb 10th 2014 3:38am
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Encryption, Privacy & Free Speech: An April Recap
- Copyright Holders Try To Stop Ravel's 'Bolero' From Entering Public Domain Using Co-Author Trick
- French National Assembly Votes (Sorta) To Finally Kill Its Three Strikes Hadopi Program
- EU Regulators Can Barely Contain Their Desire To Attack Google And Facebook, Believing It Will Help Local Competitors
- Game Critic Keeps YouTube Vids Ad-Free By Creating ContentID Feeding Frenzy