by Mike Masnick
Fri, Nov 8th 2013 4:15pm
next media animation
Over the last few years, Next Media Animation has become something of a cult hit for their famed "Taiwanese animation" of various news events. We've written about them a few times, such as when they did a news animation of the outrage over TSA scans and again when they took on SOPA. The folks over there got in touch to let us know that they recently did one on patent trolls which is amusing, in their unique style (though this one is in English, rather than Chinese with English subtitles):
The video discusses Personal Audio's claim that it owns podcasting, as well as the recent Rockstar Consortium patent troll nuclear attack on Android. It also hypes up the EFF's efforts against patent trolls and recommends donating to EFF (as you should).
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 96: Death Knell For Software Patents
- Antitrust Suit Alleges Pharma Company Rubbished Its Own Product In Order To Stave Off Competition From Generics
- FTC Releases Big Report On Patent Trolls, Says The Patent System Needs To Change
- Prominent Pro-Patent Judge Issues Opinion Declaring All Software Patents Bad
- Stupid Design Patent Of The Month: Rectangles On A Screen