by Mike Masnick
Fri, Nov 8th 2013 4:15pm
next media animation
Over the last few years, Next Media Animation has become something of a cult hit for their famed "Taiwanese animation" of various news events. We've written about them a few times, such as when they did a news animation of the outrage over TSA scans and again when they took on SOPA. The folks over there got in touch to let us know that they recently did one on patent trolls which is amusing, in their unique style (though this one is in English, rather than Chinese with English subtitles):
The video discusses Personal Audio's claim that it owns podcasting, as well as the recent Rockstar Consortium patent troll nuclear attack on Android. It also hypes up the EFF's efforts against patent trolls and recommends donating to EFF (as you should).
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Patent Troll Sues Netflix, Soundcloud, Vimeo And More For Allowing Offline Viewing
- Who The Hell Is Actually In Charge Of The US Patent And Trademark Office?
- Trump Advisor Pens Almost Totally Clueless Piece About 'Intellectual Property Theft'
- California Man Brings Class Action Lawsuit Against Apple For Not Preventing Drivers From Doing Stupid Stuff
- Software Copyright Litigation After Oracle v. Google