by Mike Masnick
Fri, Oct 4th 2013 6:32pm
You may have heard that the federal government is shut down. Some have been sent home, while others are still working -- though many of those still on the job aren't getting paid. They're getting IOUs for payment once the government finally starts back up again. Apparently, some folks at the National Weather Service are still on the job, and they've used their forecasting notices to send a secret message to Congress, as first noticed by meteorologist Mike Masco:
Glad they have a sense of humor, though slightly disturbed as to how they'd create the forecast to work that way...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Head Of House Judiciary Committee Dines With MPAA, Joins Their Fundraiser, Following LA Copyright Hearing
- Think Tank Who Proposed SOPA Now Argues That US Should Encourage Countries To Censor The Pirate Bay
- TSA: Terrible At Security But Finally Willing To Work On Its Problems
- Senate Passes CISA, The Surveillance Bill Masquerading As A Cybersecurity Bill; Here's Who Sold Out Your Privacy
- Following Congressional Criticism, FBI Leaks Status Update On Recovery Of Clinton Emails To The Press