by Mike Masnick
Fri, Oct 4th 2013 6:32pm
You may have heard that the federal government is shut down. Some have been sent home, while others are still working -- though many of those still on the job aren't getting paid. They're getting IOUs for payment once the government finally starts back up again. Apparently, some folks at the National Weather Service are still on the job, and they've used their forecasting notices to send a secret message to Congress, as first noticed by meteorologist Mike Masco:
Glad they have a sense of humor, though slightly disturbed as to how they'd create the forecast to work that way...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- No, You Can't Buy Congress's Internet Data, Or Anyone Else's
- 'Just Use A VPN' Isn't A Real Solution To The GOP's Decision To Kill Broadband Privacy Protections
- Consumer Broadband Privacy Protections Are Dead
- Congress Leaks Draft Bill To Move Copyright Office Out Of The Library Of Congress
- Congress Just Voted To Kill Consumer Broadband Privacy Protections