by Mike Masnick
Fri, Oct 4th 2013 6:32pm
You may have heard that the federal government is shut down. Some have been sent home, while others are still working -- though many of those still on the job aren't getting paid. They're getting IOUs for payment once the government finally starts back up again. Apparently, some folks at the National Weather Service are still on the job, and they've used their forecasting notices to send a secret message to Congress, as first noticed by meteorologist Mike Masco:
Glad they have a sense of humor, though slightly disturbed as to how they'd create the forecast to work that way...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Kudos To Senator Leahy: Fighting To Keep Privacy & Civil Liberties Board From Being Hobbled
- Good News: Carla Hayden Easily Approved As The New Librarian Of Congress
- Homeland Security Committee Thinks Backdoors Are Bad, But Encryption Still A Problem The Government Needs To Fix
- Senate Funding Bill For State Dept. Asks It To Figure Out Ways To Stop Bad People From Using Tor
- White House Warns Congress To Stop Its Sneak Attacks On Net Neutrality