by Mike Masnick
Fri, Oct 4th 2013 6:32pm
You may have heard that the federal government is shut down. Some have been sent home, while others are still working -- though many of those still on the job aren't getting paid. They're getting IOUs for payment once the government finally starts back up again. Apparently, some folks at the National Weather Service are still on the job, and they've used their forecasting notices to send a secret message to Congress, as first noticed by meteorologist Mike Masco:
Glad they have a sense of humor, though slightly disturbed as to how they'd create the forecast to work that way...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Sketchy Bogus Crowdfunding Campaigns To 'Buy' Congress's Private Web Browsing... Only Now Realize That's Impossible
- House Votes Overwhelmingly To Make The Copyright Office More Political & To Delay Modernization
- Why Is Congress In Such A Rush To Strip The Library Of Congress Of Oversight Powers On The Copyright Office?
- Yes, There Are Other Laws That Protect Privacy, But FCC's Rules Were Still Helpful
- AT&T, Comcast & Verizon Pretend They Didn't Just Pay Congress To Sell You Out On Privacy