by Mike Masnick
Fri, Oct 4th 2013 6:32pm
You may have heard that the federal government is shut down. Some have been sent home, while others are still working -- though many of those still on the job aren't getting paid. They're getting IOUs for payment once the government finally starts back up again. Apparently, some folks at the National Weather Service are still on the job, and they've used their forecasting notices to send a secret message to Congress, as first noticed by meteorologist Mike Masco:
Glad they have a sense of humor, though slightly disturbed as to how they'd create the forecast to work that way...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Bill Introduced To Push Back Approval Of DOJ's Proposed Rule 41 Changes
- Congressman And Former Trump Advisor Calls For Hearings On Media Bias, Threatens To Start Pulling FCC Licenses
- Are Robot Scalpers Ripping You Off? Do We Need Government To Stop It?
- Legislators Demand Answers From DOJ On Expanded Hacking Powers It's Seeking
- This Is Huge: New Project Releases All Current (Non-Confidential) Congressional Research Service Reports