by Mike Masnick
Fri, Oct 4th 2013 6:32pm
You may have heard that the federal government is shut down. Some have been sent home, while others are still working -- though many of those still on the job aren't getting paid. They're getting IOUs for payment once the government finally starts back up again. Apparently, some folks at the National Weather Service are still on the job, and they've used their forecasting notices to send a secret message to Congress, as first noticed by meteorologist Mike Masco:
Glad they have a sense of humor, though slightly disturbed as to how they'd create the forecast to work that way...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Congress Continues To Withhold Congressional Research Service Documents From The Public
- Fast Track Bill Back On The... Fast Track After Senate Deal
- House Votes For USA Freedom Act By Overwhelming Margin; Now Up To The Senate
- Legislators Introduce Bill Calling For Nationwide Ban On Non-Disparagement Clauses
- Huge Win: Appeals Court Says NSA's Bulk Phone Records Collection Not Actually Authorized By PATRIOT Act