by Mike Masnick
Fri, Oct 4th 2013 6:32pm
You may have heard that the federal government is shut down. Some have been sent home, while others are still working -- though many of those still on the job aren't getting paid. They're getting IOUs for payment once the government finally starts back up again. Apparently, some folks at the National Weather Service are still on the job, and they've used their forecasting notices to send a secret message to Congress, as first noticed by meteorologist Mike Masco:
Glad they have a sense of humor, though slightly disturbed as to how they'd create the forecast to work that way...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- House Votes Unanimously In Favor Of Requiring A Warrant To Search Emails
- House Passes Bill Attempting To Gut Net Neutrality, Supporters Declare The Internet Saved
- White House Threatens To Veto Bill Attempting To Gut Net Neutrality, Defang FCC
- As ISPs Push Harder On Usage Caps, House Pushes Bill Preventing The FCC From Doing Anything About It
- If You Want To Know How Supporting Techdirt Can Help Shift The Debate In Washington DC, Read This