by Mike Masnick
Fri, Oct 4th 2013 6:32pm
You may have heard that the federal government is shut down. Some have been sent home, while others are still working -- though many of those still on the job aren't getting paid. They're getting IOUs for payment once the government finally starts back up again. Apparently, some folks at the National Weather Service are still on the job, and they've used their forecasting notices to send a secret message to Congress, as first noticed by meteorologist Mike Masco:
Glad they have a sense of humor, though slightly disturbed as to how they'd create the forecast to work that way...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Senators Whine About FCC's 25 Mbps Broadband Standard, Insist Nobody Needs That Much Bandwidth
- As Law To Backdoor Encryption Stalls, Congress Tries Backup Stupid Plan To Backdoor Encryption
- House Rushes To Gut FCC Authority To Prevent Inquiry Into Comcast Broadband Caps
- After Spending Time As Surveillance Subjects, Intelligence Oversight Committee Suddenly Performing Some Oversight
- Government Officials Think NSA Spying That 'Incidentally' Swept Up Congressional Phone Calls Still Not Enough Spying