by Mike Masnick
Fri, Oct 4th 2013 6:32pm
You may have heard that the federal government is shut down. Some have been sent home, while others are still working -- though many of those still on the job aren't getting paid. They're getting IOUs for payment once the government finally starts back up again. Apparently, some folks at the National Weather Service are still on the job, and they've used their forecasting notices to send a secret message to Congress, as first noticed by meteorologist Mike Masco:
Glad they have a sense of humor, though slightly disturbed as to how they'd create the forecast to work that way...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- It's 2015 And Congress Is Now, Finally, Allowed To Use Open Source Technologies
- Fast Track Moves Forward And Now The Fight Is On TPP Directly
- House Caves On Fast Track, Issues Moves Back To The Senate
- As TPP Supporters Whine About Failure Of Fast Track, Why Is No One Suggesting Increased Transparency?
- Congress Doesn't Really Have The Votes To Move Fast Track Forward, Everyone Starts Pointing Fingers