by Mike Masnick
Fri, Oct 4th 2013 6:32pm
You may have heard that the federal government is shut down. Some have been sent home, while others are still working -- though many of those still on the job aren't getting paid. They're getting IOUs for payment once the government finally starts back up again. Apparently, some folks at the National Weather Service are still on the job, and they've used their forecasting notices to send a secret message to Congress, as first noticed by meteorologist Mike Masco:
Glad they have a sense of humor, though slightly disturbed as to how they'd create the forecast to work that way...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Bill Introduced To Repeal Patriot Act And Prevent The Government From Demanding Encryption Backdoors
- Cops To Congress: Please Leave Us And Our License Plates Readers Alone
- Despite Throwing Money At Congress, Comcast Finds Merger Support Hard To Come By
- Congressional Opponents Of Net Neutrality Try To Shame FCC Boss For Standing Up To ISPs
- USTR Pushes Congress To Approve Trade Deals... But Threatens Reps With Criminal Prosecution If They Tell The Public What's In Them