by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jun 14th 2013 6:34pm
The folks over at the EFF have put together a nice "debate" video, showing a clip of then-Senator Joe Biden angrily denouncing warrantless wiretapping by the NSA, spliced with President Obama defending the latest NSA surveillance leaks to show a "debate" between the two. I think Biden wins, hands down:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Yahoo Asks James Clapper To Please Let It Talk About The Email Scanning It Did For The Government
- ACLU Sues Government Over Unreleased FISA Court Opinions
- NSA Says Federal Cyber Strategy Needs More NSA More Often, And On The Information Sharing Ground Floor
- How Could NSA Contractor Harold Martin Have Been Taking Home Classified Info For 20 Years Without NSA Noticing?
- Appeals Court Affirms NSA Surveillance Can Be Used To Investigate Domestic Criminal Suspects