by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jun 14th 2013 6:34pm
The folks over at the EFF have put together a nice "debate" video, showing a clip of then-Senator Joe Biden angrily denouncing warrantless wiretapping by the NSA, spliced with President Obama defending the latest NSA surveillance leaks to show a "debate" between the two. I think Biden wins, hands down:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Wall Street Journal Suggests Snowden Gave China Its 'Great Cannon' Software... Based On Pure Random Speculation
- White House Floats Idea Of Crypto Backdoor... If The Key Is Broken Into Multiple Pieces
- Why Don't Surveillance State Defenders Seem To Care That The Programs They Love Don't Work?
- Crunch Time For Surveillance: PATRIOT Act Renewal Vote Next Month A Key Metric In The Fight Against Surveillance
- EFF, Human Rights Watch Sue The DEA Over Mass Surveillance Program