by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jun 14th 2013 6:34pm
The folks over at the EFF have put together a nice "debate" video, showing a clip of then-Senator Joe Biden angrily denouncing warrantless wiretapping by the NSA, spliced with President Obama defending the latest NSA surveillance leaks to show a "debate" between the two. I think Biden wins, hands down:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- How Could NSA Contractor Harold Martin Have Been Taking Home Classified Info For 20 Years Without NSA Noticing?
- Appeals Court Affirms NSA Surveillance Can Be Used To Investigate Domestic Criminal Suspects
- Appeal Court Revives Lawyer's Lawsuit Against The NSA's Email Dragnet
- No Matter Who's Elected, Surveillance Powers And Programs Unlikely To Be Scaled Back
- US Gov't Officially Accuses Russia Of Hacking... Question Is What Happens Next