by Mike Masnick
Fri, Jun 7th 2013 10:37am
Well, this is getting interesting. Anonymous has now leaked some NSA documents about PRISM and related programs. You can see the documents over here and a slightly hyperbolic, but not unexpected, statement about the leak. The documents don't appear to have anything that surprising or revealing beyond what people expected -- and many appear to be fairly old. However, just the fact that such documents are being leaked is interesting, as it's almost certain that more will be coming (and perhaps quite soon) about all of this government surveillance. And it's no longer a case where people are just sitting around and accepting what the government is doing.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Leaked NSA Zero Days Already Being Exploited By Whoever Thinks They Can Manipulate Them
- To The NSA, The Word 'Security' Is Synonymous With 'Gaping, Unpatched Holes In US Developers' Software'
- Why Are The Congressional Intelligence Committees So Quiet On The NSA Malware Leaks?
- Why The NSA's Vulnerability Equities Process Is A Joke (And Why It's Unlikely To Ever Get Better)
- Did The NSA Continue To Stay Silent On Zero-Day Vulnerabilities Even After Discovering It Had Been Hacked?