by Mike Masnick
Wed, Mar 20th 2013 8:50am
It's been a long time coming, due to a variety of issues (mostly on my end from being quite busy working on some stuff, combined with Cory being on tour for his new book), but we're finally having our discussion with Cory Doctorow as part of the Techdirt Book Club about his book Pirate Cinema. At (about) 9am PT, Cory will be joining me in conversation, which will stream live below (barring any technical difficulties). If you're reading this between 9am and 10am (or so), you should be able to pick up the live video. After it's over, you can replay the entire thing at any time. I expect we'll be talking about the book, its inclusion in the Humble Bundle, as well as a variety of other issues that Cory has written and spoken about for years. Should be a great discussion.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Flickr Now Officially Supports Public Domain Dedications
- Competition In The Music Space Is Great: Fragmentation In The Music Space Is Dangerous
- How The TPP Agreement Could Be Used To Undermine Free Speech And Fair Use In The US
- Ridiculous Ruling In Ireland Requires ISP To Kick Those Accused (Not Convicted) Of File Sharing Off The Internet
- When Analyzing Cord Cutting Options, Most TV Analysts Continue To Pretend Piracy Simply Doesn't Exist