by Mike Masnick
Mon, Nov 12th 2012 12:42pm
Today at 1pm PT (4pm ET), we'll be doing a live streaming interview with Cole Stryker, the author of Hacking the Future: Privacy, Identity, and Anonymity on the Web. We've run a couple of excerpts from the book -- one about why anonymity matters, that many of you agreed with, and another about the dark web, which many of you did not agree with. Given that, it should be a fun discussion. If all goes according to plan (never a sure thing when you deal with technology), right around 1pm, we should have a video pop up beneath this text, so check back... If you happen to be reading this after, the full video will be immediately available for viewing.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Chicago Rages Against The Future With 9% Tax On Netflix, Spotify And Other Streaming Services
- Bob Costas Rails Against The Internet After Criticism For Going Nuclear On MLB Pitcher
- Years Of Pretending Netflix Cord Cutting Wasn't Real Is Biting The Cable Industry In The Ass
- Russia Blocks The Internet Archive's Wayback Machine Over A Single Page
- Russia's Internet Propaganda Farm Is Being Dragged To Court For Labor Violations