by Mike Masnick
Mon, Nov 12th 2012 12:42pm
Today at 1pm PT (4pm ET), we'll be doing a live streaming interview with Cole Stryker, the author of Hacking the Future: Privacy, Identity, and Anonymity on the Web. We've run a couple of excerpts from the book -- one about why anonymity matters, that many of you agreed with, and another about the dark web, which many of you did not agree with. Given that, it should be a fun discussion. If all goes according to plan (never a sure thing when you deal with technology), right around 1pm, we should have a video pop up beneath this text, so check back... If you happen to be reading this after, the full video will be immediately available for viewing.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Google To France: No You Don't Get To Censor The Global Internet
- Law Firm Subpoenas Glassdoor For Negative Anonymous Reviews, Supercharges Streisand Effect With Its Response
- Once Again With Feeling: Cord Cutting Is Not A 'Myth'
- Malaysian Government Pushes For Broad Internet Censorship Bill Following Internet Reporting On Gov't Corruption
- Subtle: Iraq Flips The Internet Switch For 3 Hours To Combat Cheating Students And Corrupted Teachers