by Mike Masnick
Mon, Nov 12th 2012 12:42pm
Today at 1pm PT (4pm ET), we'll be doing a live streaming interview with Cole Stryker, the author of Hacking the Future: Privacy, Identity, and Anonymity on the Web. We've run a couple of excerpts from the book -- one about why anonymity matters, that many of you agreed with, and another about the dark web, which many of you did not agree with. Given that, it should be a fun discussion. If all goes according to plan (never a sure thing when you deal with technology), right around 1pm, we should have a video pop up beneath this text, so check back... If you happen to be reading this after, the full video will be immediately available for viewing.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Russia Draws On Chinese Expertise And Technology To Clamp Down On Internet Users Even More
- Why Is Your Bigoted, Luddite Uncle Crafting Internet Policy In Europe?
- Israeli Lawmakers Pushing Mandatory, Default ISP Porn Filtering Because That Always Works So Well
- 'Nice Internet You've Got There... You Wouldn't Want Something To Happen To It...'
- Actor James Woods Gloats Over Death Of Random Twitter Troll He Sued To Unmask [Updated]