by Mike Masnick
Mon, Nov 12th 2012 12:42pm
Today at 1pm PT (4pm ET), we'll be doing a live streaming interview with Cole Stryker, the author of Hacking the Future: Privacy, Identity, and Anonymity on the Web. We've run a couple of excerpts from the book -- one about why anonymity matters, that many of you agreed with, and another about the dark web, which many of you did not agree with. Given that, it should be a fun discussion. If all goes according to plan (never a sure thing when you deal with technology), right around 1pm, we should have a video pop up beneath this text, so check back... If you happen to be reading this after, the full video will be immediately available for viewing.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Cable's Latest Great Idea: Speed Up Programs So They Can Stuff More Ads Into Every Hour
- Millions Of Users Unaware That Facebook Is On The Internet -- Or Think It *Is* The Internet
- French Government Declares Independence From Free Speech: Broad Internet Take-Down Powers Now In Place
- Stop Saying That The FCC Is 'Treating Internet As A Utility' -- It's Not
- The Many Confusions Of The Internet Is Not The Answer, By Andrew Keen