by Mike Masnick
Mon, Nov 12th 2012 12:42pm
Today at 1pm PT (4pm ET), we'll be doing a live streaming interview with Cole Stryker, the author of Hacking the Future: Privacy, Identity, and Anonymity on the Web. We've run a couple of excerpts from the book -- one about why anonymity matters, that many of you agreed with, and another about the dark web, which many of you did not agree with. Given that, it should be a fun discussion. If all goes according to plan (never a sure thing when you deal with technology), right around 1pm, we should have a video pop up beneath this text, so check back... If you happen to be reading this after, the full video will be immediately available for viewing.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- The Cord Cutting The Cable Industry Says Isn't Happening, Keeps Happening
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 112: When A Typo Breaks The Internet
- Top Russian Net Official Says Children Under 10 Shouldn't Go Online -- At All
- Cyberbullying Bill Would Grant Power To Strip Online Anonymity Before Legal Proceedings Begin
- Windows DRM: Now An (Unwitting) Ally In Efforts To Expose Anonymous Tor Users