by Mike Masnick
Mon, Nov 12th 2012 12:42pm
Today at 1pm PT (4pm ET), we'll be doing a live streaming interview with Cole Stryker, the author of Hacking the Future: Privacy, Identity, and Anonymity on the Web. We've run a couple of excerpts from the book -- one about why anonymity matters, that many of you agreed with, and another about the dark web, which many of you did not agree with. Given that, it should be a fun discussion. If all goes according to plan (never a sure thing when you deal with technology), right around 1pm, we should have a video pop up beneath this text, so check back... If you happen to be reading this after, the full video will be immediately available for viewing.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Montana Newspaper Announces Plans To Reveal The Names Of All Previous Commenters, Despite Promises To Keep Them Secret
- Documents: The Domestic Email Collection Program The NSA 'Killed' In 2011 Was Actually Just Offshored
- France Responds To Paris Attacks By Rushing Through Internet Censorship Law
- Tor Project Claims FBI Paid Carnegie Mellon $1 Million To Deanonymize Tor Users
- Germany Wants To Define A Snippet As Seven Words Or Less; Doing So Is Likely To Breach Berne Convention