by Mike Masnick
Mon, Nov 12th 2012 12:42pm
Today at 1pm PT (4pm ET), we'll be doing a live streaming interview with Cole Stryker, the author of Hacking the Future: Privacy, Identity, and Anonymity on the Web. We've run a couple of excerpts from the book -- one about why anonymity matters, that many of you agreed with, and another about the dark web, which many of you did not agree with. Given that, it should be a fun discussion. If all goes according to plan (never a sure thing when you deal with technology), right around 1pm, we should have a video pop up beneath this text, so check back... If you happen to be reading this after, the full video will be immediately available for viewing.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Defense Department Keeps Losing 'Sensitive' Explosives Gear, Then Finding It For Sale On Ebay
- Apple's Attempt At A TV Revolution Runs Face First Into Comcast Corporation
- How The Copyright Industry Wants To Undermine Anonymity & Free Speech: 'True Origin' Bills
- Why Are Some People So Intent On Making Netflix More Like Traditional TV?
- New Anti-Corruption Social Network In Russia Requires Numerous Personal Details To Join: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?