by Mike Masnick
Mon, Nov 12th 2012 12:42pm
Today at 1pm PT (4pm ET), we'll be doing a live streaming interview with Cole Stryker, the author of Hacking the Future: Privacy, Identity, and Anonymity on the Web. We've run a couple of excerpts from the book -- one about why anonymity matters, that many of you agreed with, and another about the dark web, which many of you did not agree with. Given that, it should be a fun discussion. If all goes according to plan (never a sure thing when you deal with technology), right around 1pm, we should have a video pop up beneath this text, so check back... If you happen to be reading this after, the full video will be immediately available for viewing.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Internet Protections Enshrined In Brazil's Marco Civil Framework Under Threat From New Laws
- Optometrists Push For State Laws Blocking Online Eye Exams
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 70: Is It Futile To Draw Borders On The Internet?
- Rep. Speier Wants To Register Every Prepaid Phone Purchase, In Case Someone Bad Uses One As A Burner Phone
- Final Reminder: Tell The EU Commission Not To Wreck The Internet With Poorly Thought Out Regulations