by Mike Masnick
Fri, Oct 12th 2012 10:35am
Last month we noted how striking it was when even random web comics were mocking the ridiculousness of the patent system -- pointing to a comic from SMBC. Well, he's back with yet another, even more direct, mocking of the patent system. Behold, patents in the time of Sir Isaac Newton.
Of course, I think he missed out on another joke (and was disappointed it wasn't in the after comment) concerning how the Newton-Leibniz controversy would have played out in a first to file system vs. a first to invent patent system. Then again, perhaps only true patent system geeks would get that one.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Obviously, No One Ever Would Have Thought Of Remote Controlled Sex Toys Without This Patent
- Chinese Smartphone Leader Xiaomi Adds Special New Feature In Order To Enter US Market -- A Patent Hoard
- Google Giving Away Some Of Its Patents To Startups To Help Protect Startups From Trolls
- Google Revamps Patent Search To Actually Do What Patent Office Should Do
- East Texas Court Finally Issues Newegg Order Two Years Late; Judge Upset About How Newegg Handled Things