by Mike Masnick
Fri, Oct 12th 2012 10:35am
Last month we noted how striking it was when even random web comics were mocking the ridiculousness of the patent system -- pointing to a comic from SMBC. Well, he's back with yet another, even more direct, mocking of the patent system. Behold, patents in the time of Sir Isaac Newton.
Of course, I think he missed out on another joke (and was disappointed it wasn't in the after comment) concerning how the Newton-Leibniz controversy would have played out in a first to file system vs. a first to invent patent system. Then again, perhaps only true patent system geeks would get that one.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Wikileaks Releases Final Intellectual Property Chapter Of TPP Before Official Release
- Kickstarter Refuses To Settle Or Be Silenced Over Ridiculous 'Teledildonics' Patent Lawsuit
- Australia Finally Rejects Gene Patents
- Patent Owner Insists 'Integers' Do Not Include The Number One
- Stanford Professor Insists Consumers Are Helped By Patent Trolls