by Mike Masnick
Wed, Oct 3rd 2012 4:15pm
We recently wrote about Techdirt turning 15. A few weeks later, without anyone (including us) noticing, we also published our 50,000th post. Every day I'm in awe of the community here and the conversations and discussions that we've had. In the back of my head, it still feels like the early days, when I'd publish something and know that absolutely no one would read it -- even though that doesn't appear to be the case any more. I'm thrilled that I get to "virtually" spend time with all of you every day, and to celebrate, we thought it would be great to see some of you in person too! We're having a 15th Anniversary Meetup/Happy Hour in San Francisco next Wednesday, October 10th from 6pm to 8pm. The event is being hosted by our good friends at Hattery Labs and should be a lot of fun. It's free, but we have limited space, so please sign up to get on the guest list before we run out of space... We look forward to seeing many of you next week!
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Gmail Takes A Sledgehammer To The Techdirt Daily Newsletter When Not Even A Scalpel Is Needed
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 8: Threats To Internet Freedom, Recorded Live At BitTorrent
- Techdirt 2014: The Numbers.
- New Year's Message: Change, Innovation And Optimism, Despite Challenges
- Catch Up On The Techdirt Podcast Before It Returns In January