by Mike Masnick
Fri, Sep 21st 2012 6:30pm
... isn't it about time that we recognize the patent system is really, really broken? Courtesy of the always awesome Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal (and my friend Tom who sent this over), I present to you, yet another example of "the patent system" being a punchline:
Also, I splork we had more common sense around the patent system (and, since we're splorking, copyright and trademark as well).
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Study: Mismarketing Of Patented Drugs Has Cost Society At Least $380 Billion
- Our New IP Czar Gives His First Speech... And It Is Not Encouraging At All
- How To Use 'Intellectual Property' Properly
- Patent Reform Bill A Good Step, But Still Falls Way Short Of Fixing A Broken System
- USTR Releases Its Annual Special 301 'Naughty' List Of Countries; EFF Responds With 'Special 404' List