by Mike Masnick
Mon, Sep 10th 2012 8:05pm
Ross Pruden, who has written for Techdirt occasionally, is a filmmaker/storyteller who is experimenting with Kickstarter to fund a bunch of short stories for the public domain. For $10 he'll write a short story specifically for you. For just $1, you'll get sent an email with all of the stories before they're officially released. As he says, this is a pretty simple experiment that he's hoping to learn from. He's already reached his target goal, but if you'd like to help expand the public domain for just $10, why not check it out?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Lessons From Prince's Legacy And Struggle With Digital Music Markets
- DailyDirt: Sustainable Eating -- Yummy Or Gross?
- California Assembly Looks To Push Cities To Copyright & Trademark Everything They Can
- Can Lawyers 'Overcome' The Bogus Copyright On 'We Shall Overcome' And Free It To The Public Domain?
- DailyDirt: Making Spirits Bright