by Mike Masnick
Mon, Sep 10th 2012 8:05pm
Ross Pruden, who has written for Techdirt occasionally, is a filmmaker/storyteller who is experimenting with Kickstarter to fund a bunch of short stories for the public domain. For $10 he'll write a short story specifically for you. For just $1, you'll get sent an email with all of the stories before they're officially released. As he says, this is a pretty simple experiment that he's hoping to learn from. He's already reached his target goal, but if you'd like to help expand the public domain for just $10, why not check it out?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- DailyDirt: Making Spirits Bright
- Monkey See, Monkey Do, But Judge Says Monkey Gets No Copyright
- The Shittiness Of IP Law Has Taught The Public That Everything Is Stealing And Everyone Is Owed Something
- Released Documents Show NSA Actually Surprised To Find Itself Portrayed Negatively In Popular Culture
- Tech Companies Urge Lawmakers To Stop Trying To Kill Net Neutrality With Sneaky Budget Bill Riders