by Mike Masnick
Mon, Sep 10th 2012 8:05pm
Ross Pruden, who has written for Techdirt occasionally, is a filmmaker/storyteller who is experimenting with Kickstarter to fund a bunch of short stories for the public domain. For $10 he'll write a short story specifically for you. For just $1, you'll get sent an email with all of the stories before they're officially released. As he says, this is a pretty simple experiment that he's hoping to learn from. He's already reached his target goal, but if you'd like to help expand the public domain for just $10, why not check it out?
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Boston Public Broadcaster WGBH Files Bogus DMCA Notice On Public Domain Video Uploaded By Carl Malamud
- What Does USTR Have Against The Public Domain? Opposing TPP Provision In Support Of Public Domain
- MoMA Releases Data On 125,000 Art Works To The Public
- DailyDirt: Manned Space Exploration Is Coming Back
- Nope, You Can't Patent A Generic Idea Like Crowdfunding