by Mike Masnick
Wed, Aug 22nd 2012 3:02pm
We've been writing about the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) agreement for a while now, so hopefully you're already aware and concerned about it. However, the good folks over at the EFF have now put together an infographic highlighting the problems of the TPP and what you can do about it. Check it out:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Few Australian Businesses Use Or Know About Trade Agreements: So Why Make Big Concessions To Sign Up To TPP?
- How The TPP Agreement Could Be Used To Undermine Free Speech And Fair Use In The US
- Corporate Sovereignty Provisions Of TPP Agreement Leaked Via Wikileaks: Would Massively Undermine Government Sovereignty
- US Pressured Japan, Canada, New Zealand And Others Into Extending Copyright
- Major Campaign Against TPP's Unbalanced Copyright Rules Launched In Japan