by Mike Masnick
Wed, Aug 22nd 2012 3:02pm
We've been writing about the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) agreement for a while now, so hopefully you're already aware and concerned about it. However, the good folks over at the EFF have now put together an infographic highlighting the problems of the TPP and what you can do about it. Check it out:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Is America About To Experience The Billion-Dollar Pain Of Corporate Sovereignty First Hand?
- Trade Agreements Should Protect An Open Internet, Not Kill It
- Does Angela Merkel Want To Renegotiate The Corporate Sovereignty Chapter In EU-Canada Trade Agreement?
- Even As Copyright Office Has Called For Shorter Copyright, USTR Tries Locking US Into Longer Terms
- If We're Going To Fix Copyright, We Need Much More Transparency