by Mike Masnick
Wed, Aug 22nd 2012 3:02pm
We've been writing about the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) agreement for a while now, so hopefully you're already aware and concerned about it. However, the good folks over at the EFF have now put together an infographic highlighting the problems of the TPP and what you can do about it. Check it out:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Why It's Pointless For Trump To Renegotiate TPP, Even If He Wanted To, And Even If He Could
- TPP, TTIP And CETA Are Disasters For The Public: Are There Better Ways To Do Trade Deals?
- TPP Dead, TTIP Dying, But The EU And Canada Seem Determined To Ram Through CETA Deal Without Proper Scrutiny
- US Admits TPP Is Dead, TTIP On Life Support... But Beware Of What Comes Next
- Even Fans Admit Chances Of TPP Being Ratified By US Soon -- Or Ever -- Have Just Slumped