by Mike Masnick
Wed, Aug 22nd 2012 3:02pm
We've been writing about the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP) agreement for a while now, so hopefully you're already aware and concerned about it. However, the good folks over at the EFF have now put together an infographic highlighting the problems of the TPP and what you can do about it. Check it out:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- First Report From Inside Germany's New TAFTA/TTIP Reading Room Reveals Text's Dirty Secret
- Australia's Arrogant, Irresponsible Trade Minister Rejects Calls For Cost-Benefit Analysis Of TPP
- Former USTR Comes Out Against TPP -- Though Not Necessarily For The Best Reasons
- Techdirt Reading List: Information Feudalism: Who Owns The Knowledge Economy?
- Countries Sign The TPP... Whatever Happened To The 'Debate' We Were Promised Before Signing?