by Mike Masnick
Mon, Aug 13th 2012 4:38pm
A few weeks ago, we wrote about some research being done by Colleen Chien, a law professor, concerning the impact of patent trolls on startups and tech companies. If you represent a tech company which has had to deal with patent trolls, please take a few minutes to answer these survey questions. The research results that come out of this should be quite helpful in understanding the impact of trolls on innovative startups.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Monsanto And Syngenta About To Receive Dozens Of Patents On Unpatentable Plants
- Patent Troll's Frivolous Attack On Startup Forces Startup To Sell Out To Another Patent Troll
- UK Government Review Says Use Prizes, Not Patents, To Produce Much-Needed New Antibiotics
- Here's A Serious Alternative To Big Pharma: Cuba
- Pink Floyd's Roger Waters Declares Silicon Valley A 'Gallery Of Rogues And Thieves'