by Mike Masnick
Mon, Aug 13th 2012 4:38pm
A few weeks ago, we wrote about some research being done by Colleen Chien, a law professor, concerning the impact of patent trolls on startups and tech companies. If you represent a tech company which has had to deal with patent trolls, please take a few minutes to answer these survey questions. The research results that come out of this should be quite helpful in understanding the impact of trolls on innovative startups.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- EFF Lawsuit Challenges DMCA's Digital Locks Provision As First Amendment Violation
- Just As We Warned: A Chinese Tech Giant Goes On The Patent Attack -- In East Texas
- Cable Industry's False Copyright Claims Are Killing Cable Box Reform Efforts
- Just As Open Competitor To Elsevier's SSRN Launches, SSRN Accused Of Copyright Crackdown
- AstraZeneca Tries To Use 'Orphan Drug' Designation To Extend Patent Life Of Top-Selling Pill