by Mike Masnick
Mon, Aug 13th 2012 4:38pm
A few weeks ago, we wrote about some research being done by Colleen Chien, a law professor, concerning the impact of patent trolls on startups and tech companies. If you represent a tech company which has had to deal with patent trolls, please take a few minutes to answer these survey questions. The research results that come out of this should be quite helpful in understanding the impact of trolls on innovative startups.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Newegg Asks Appeals Court For Help After Waiting Nearly Two Years For East Texas Judge To Actually Rule In Patent Case
- How Section 1201 Of The Copyright Statute Threatens Innovation
- Leaked TPP Chapter Shows How It's A Massive Gift To Big Pharma And Against Public Health
- Nope, You Can't Patent A Generic Idea Like Crowdfunding
- Help Copia Draft A Statement Of Innovation Principles