by Mike Masnick
Mon, Aug 13th 2012 4:38pm
A few weeks ago, we wrote about some research being done by Colleen Chien, a law professor, concerning the impact of patent trolls on startups and tech companies. If you represent a tech company which has had to deal with patent trolls, please take a few minutes to answer these survey questions. The research results that come out of this should be quite helpful in understanding the impact of trolls on innovative startups.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Why Is The Hotel Industry More Focused On Harming Airbnb Than Improving Their Own Product?
- Copyright Society's 'World IP Day' Lesson: Give Us Your Copyrights For Nothing
- EFF Goes To Court To Stop Australian Patent Troll From Stifling Free Speech
- Uber Now Banned In Italy... Because Competition Is Bad?
- India Learns The Hard Way That Equating Patents And Innovation Comes At A Price