by Mike Masnick
Mon, Aug 13th 2012 4:38pm
A few weeks ago, we wrote about some research being done by Colleen Chien, a law professor, concerning the impact of patent trolls on startups and tech companies. If you represent a tech company which has had to deal with patent trolls, please take a few minutes to answer these survey questions. The research results that come out of this should be quite helpful in understanding the impact of trolls on innovative startups.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Techdirt Reading List: The Knockoff Economy: How Imitation Sparks Innovation
- Frequent Errors In Scientific Software May Undermine Many Published Results
- Elsevier Says Downloading And Content-Mining Licensed Copies Of Research Papers 'Could Be Considered' Stealing
- The Ridiculous Rush To Try To Patent Pot
- NY Attorney General Shuts Down Daily Fantasy Sports Sites, Because Grandstanding