by Mike Masnick
Mon, Aug 13th 2012 4:38pm
A few weeks ago, we wrote about some research being done by Colleen Chien, a law professor, concerning the impact of patent trolls on startups and tech companies. If you represent a tech company which has had to deal with patent trolls, please take a few minutes to answer these survey questions. The research results that come out of this should be quite helpful in understanding the impact of trolls on innovative startups.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 36: In Defense Of Copying
- TPP Will Override Five Years Of Democratic Discussion About Software Patents In New Zealand
- Contrary To What You've Heard, TPP Will Undermine US Law -- Including Supreme Court Decisions
- Study Of Spain's 'Google Tax' On News Shows How Much Damage It Has Done
- Obviously, No One Ever Would Have Thought Of Remote Controlled Sex Toys Without This Patent