by Mike Masnick
Mon, Aug 13th 2012 4:38pm
A few weeks ago, we wrote about some research being done by Colleen Chien, a law professor, concerning the impact of patent trolls on startups and tech companies. If you represent a tech company which has had to deal with patent trolls, please take a few minutes to answer these survey questions. The research results that come out of this should be quite helpful in understanding the impact of trolls on innovative startups.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 40: Is Silicon Valley Only Building Tech For The Rich?
- From Internet Connected Drink Mixer To Any Remote Configuration On The Internet: August's Stupid Patent Of The Month
- How The Heavy Hand Of Government Stifles The On Demand Economy
- Large-Scale Peer-Review Fraud Leads To Retraction Of 64 Scientific Papers
- Why Patent Trolls Love East Texas... And Why Congress Needs To Fix It