by Mike Masnick
Mon, Aug 13th 2012 4:38pm
A few weeks ago, we wrote about some research being done by Colleen Chien, a law professor, concerning the impact of patent trolls on startups and tech companies. If you represent a tech company which has had to deal with patent trolls, please take a few minutes to answer these survey questions. The research results that come out of this should be quite helpful in understanding the impact of trolls on innovative startups.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Presidential Hopeful Carly Fiorina Displays Astounding Ignorance In Slamming Net Neutrality
- EU Official Says It's Time To Harm American Internet Companies Via Regulations... Hours Later Antitrust Charges Against Google Announced
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 20: How The Patent System Is Broken
- The Mere Threat Of Google Fiber Has Time Warner Cable Offering Speeds Six Times Faster At The Same Price
- Zenefits Allowed Back Into Utah After Insurance Brokers Tried To Kill The Innovative Startup