by Mike Masnick
Mon, Aug 13th 2012 4:38pm
A few weeks ago, we wrote about some research being done by Colleen Chien, a law professor, concerning the impact of patent trolls on startups and tech companies. If you represent a tech company which has had to deal with patent trolls, please take a few minutes to answer these survey questions. The research results that come out of this should be quite helpful in understanding the impact of trolls on innovative startups.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- FAA Blows Past Mandated Deadline For Drone Regulation Rules
- Patent Loving East Texas Judge Clips Wings Of Largest Patent Troll
- The Increasing Attacks On The Most Important Law On The Internet
- Company Acquires Rights To Drug Used By AIDS/Cancer Patients; Immediately Raises Per Pill Price From Under $14 To $750
- Court Trashes Patent Troll For Bogus Lawsuit Against Zynga; Awards Over $1 Million In Fees & Sanctions