by Mike Masnick
Thu, Jun 21st 2012 4:16pm
We mentioned this earlier in the month, but just wanted to pass on a reminder that the June "Techdirt Book Club" book is The Case for Copyright Reform, by Rick Falkvinge (founder of the first Pirate Party) and Christian Engstrom (Member of European Parliament). Both Christian and Rick will be joining us for an online discussion/Q&A on June 29th at 11am PT, and I'm sure it will be a spirited discussion. The book is, of course, available for free download at the link above if you haven't yet had a chance to read it.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- YouTube Takes Down European Parliament Video On Stopping Torture For 'Violating Community Guidelines'
- EU Parliament Takes A Small Step Towards Improving Copyright
- Should The Punishment For Falsely Accusing People Of A Crime Match The Punishment For The Crime Itself?
- Pirate Party Launches Site For Public To Put Questions To New EU Commissioners Responsible For Internet Policy
- Snowden On Going Through 'Proper Channels': Reporting Concerns Gets You Flagged As A 'Troublemaker'