by Mike Masnick
Wed, May 23rd 2012 3:45pm
While we know that at least Senator Ron Wyden understands why CISPA (and related cybersecurity bills) are bad, there are still 99 other Senators who don't seem quite so clear on the matter. And they're about to vote on such bills very, very soon. A bunch of groups have set up a site called Privacy is Awesome to help you contact your Senator today to let them know that you do think that privacy is awesome, and you won't accept them voting to take away your privacy via overly expansive cybersecurity bills like CISPA or the other bills the Senate is considering.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Dumb & Dumber Claims About Last Week's Internet Attack (SOPA?!? Really?)
- NSA Says Federal Cyber Strategy Needs More NSA More Often, And On The Information Sharing Ground Floor
- NBC Happily Parrots The CIA's Case For Escalating Cyber War With Russia
- Obama Promises 'Proportional' Response To Russian Hacking, Ignores That We Started The Fight
- DHS Inspector General Says Office Has No Idea How New Cybersecurity Act Is Supposed To Be Implemented