by Mike Masnick
Wed, May 23rd 2012 3:45pm
While we know that at least Senator Ron Wyden understands why CISPA (and related cybersecurity bills) are bad, there are still 99 other Senators who don't seem quite so clear on the matter. And they're about to vote on such bills very, very soon. A bunch of groups have set up a site called Privacy is Awesome to help you contact your Senator today to let them know that you do think that privacy is awesome, and you won't accept them voting to take away your privacy via overly expansive cybersecurity bills like CISPA or the other bills the Senate is considering.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Cybersecurity Official Believes Encryption Can Be Backdoored Safely; Can't Think Of Single Expert Who Agrees With Him
- Aaron's Law Reintroduced To Try To Reform Dangerous, Broken Anti-Hacking Law
- Congress Can't Even Get Its Own Cybersecurity Right, So Why Should We Let It Define Everyone Else's?
- Bill Introduced To Fix Broken DMCA Anti-Circumvention Rules
- Congress Finally Releases Fast Track Trade Bill, And It's A Mess