by Mike Masnick
Wed, May 23rd 2012 3:45pm
While we know that at least Senator Ron Wyden understands why CISPA (and related cybersecurity bills) are bad, there are still 99 other Senators who don't seem quite so clear on the matter. And they're about to vote on such bills very, very soon. A bunch of groups have set up a site called Privacy is Awesome to help you contact your Senator today to let them know that you do think that privacy is awesome, and you won't accept them voting to take away your privacy via overly expansive cybersecurity bills like CISPA or the other bills the Senate is considering.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- If Someone Is Testing Ways To Take Down The Internet, Perhaps It's Time To Build A Stronger Internet
- Pressure Mounts to Punish Russia For Hacking Without Evidence And Before Investigations Are Concluded
- OPM Hacking Report Says Agency Missed One Set Of Attacks, Spent Little On Cybersecurity
- UK Politician's Campaign Staff Tweets Out Picture Of Login And Password To Phones During Campaign Phone Jam
- Trump's 'Cyber' Policy Against ISIS Is... 'Hey Look At This New Poll!'