by Mike Masnick
Wed, May 23rd 2012 3:45pm
While we know that at least Senator Ron Wyden understands why CISPA (and related cybersecurity bills) are bad, there are still 99 other Senators who don't seem quite so clear on the matter. And they're about to vote on such bills very, very soon. A bunch of groups have set up a site called Privacy is Awesome to help you contact your Senator today to let them know that you do think that privacy is awesome, and you won't accept them voting to take away your privacy via overly expansive cybersecurity bills like CISPA or the other bills the Senate is considering.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- CIA Director Freaks Out After Senator Wyden Points Out How The CIA Spied On The Senate
- 20 Years Ago Today: The Most Important Law On The Internet Was Signed, Almost By Accident
- Napolitano Says She's Always Wanted To Talk About The Secret Surveillance She Hasn't Talked About Since Last August
- Senate Intelligence Committee Members Ask White House For Official Apology From CIA For Hacking Senate Computers
- Copyright Blocking Security Research: Researchers Barred From Exploring Leaked Archive