by Mike Masnick
Wed, May 23rd 2012 3:45pm
While we know that at least Senator Ron Wyden understands why CISPA (and related cybersecurity bills) are bad, there are still 99 other Senators who don't seem quite so clear on the matter. And they're about to vote on such bills very, very soon. A bunch of groups have set up a site called Privacy is Awesome to help you contact your Senator today to let them know that you do think that privacy is awesome, and you won't accept them voting to take away your privacy via overly expansive cybersecurity bills like CISPA or the other bills the Senate is considering.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Simple Question: What Cyberattack Would The New Cybersecurity Bill Have Stopped?
- Officials Upset Tech Companies Reluctant To Play Along With Administration's 'Information Sharing' Charade
- Ron Wyden: 'Plenty' Of Domestic Surveillance Programs Still Unexposed
- Why Online Attacks By Nations Are Problematic: Enemies Can Learn From Your Digital Weapons, Then Turn Improved Versions Against You
- Trade Agreements Should Protect An Open Internet, Not Kill It