by Mike Masnick
Wed, May 23rd 2012 3:45pm
While we know that at least Senator Ron Wyden understands why CISPA (and related cybersecurity bills) are bad, there are still 99 other Senators who don't seem quite so clear on the matter. And they're about to vote on such bills very, very soon. A bunch of groups have set up a site called Privacy is Awesome to help you contact your Senator today to let them know that you do think that privacy is awesome, and you won't accept them voting to take away your privacy via overly expansive cybersecurity bills like CISPA or the other bills the Senate is considering.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Intelligence Committee Senators Call On Obama To Declassify Evidence Of Russian Election Interference
- Thanks To Months Of Doing Nothing, Senate Allows DOJ's Rule 41 Changes To Become Law
- Senators Not Impressed By DOJ's Answers On Rule 41 Changes
- Homeland Security Issues 'Strategic Principles' For Securing The Internet Of Broken Things
- Bill Introduced To Push Back Approval Of DOJ's Proposed Rule 41 Changes