by Mike Masnick
Wed, May 23rd 2012 3:45pm
While we know that at least Senator Ron Wyden understands why CISPA (and related cybersecurity bills) are bad, there are still 99 other Senators who don't seem quite so clear on the matter. And they're about to vote on such bills very, very soon. A bunch of groups have set up a site called Privacy is Awesome to help you contact your Senator today to let them know that you do think that privacy is awesome, and you won't accept them voting to take away your privacy via overly expansive cybersecurity bills like CISPA or the other bills the Senate is considering.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Once Again, Senator Wyden Wants To Know How Many Americans Are Being Surveilled By The NSA
- Sen. Wyden Wants Answers From New DHS Head, Introducing Legislation To Create Warrant Requirement For Border Phone Searches
- Federal Bill Introduced To Add A Warrant Requirement To Stingray Deployment
- Wyden, Other Senators Warn That Net Neutrality Repeal Will Make SOPA Backlash Look Like A Fireside Snuggle
- Trump Orders The Cyber To Be Fixed In The Next Sixty Days