by Mike Masnick
Wed, May 23rd 2012 3:45pm
While we know that at least Senator Ron Wyden understands why CISPA (and related cybersecurity bills) are bad, there are still 99 other Senators who don't seem quite so clear on the matter. And they're about to vote on such bills very, very soon. A bunch of groups have set up a site called Privacy is Awesome to help you contact your Senator today to let them know that you do think that privacy is awesome, and you won't accept them voting to take away your privacy via overly expansive cybersecurity bills like CISPA or the other bills the Senate is considering.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Why Do Senators Keep Lying About What CISA Would Be Used For?
- White House Takes The Cowardly Option: Refuses To Say No To Encryption Backdoors, Will Quietly Ask Companies
- Government Accountability Offices Finds Government Still Mostly Terrible When It Comes To Cybersecurity
- US Intelligence Community's Cavalier Attitude Towards OPM Hack
- SalesForce Says It Doesn't Support CISA After Signing Letter That Suggested It Did