by Mike Masnick
Wed, May 23rd 2012 3:45pm
While we know that at least Senator Ron Wyden understands why CISPA (and related cybersecurity bills) are bad, there are still 99 other Senators who don't seem quite so clear on the matter. And they're about to vote on such bills very, very soon. A bunch of groups have set up a site called Privacy is Awesome to help you contact your Senator today to let them know that you do think that privacy is awesome, and you won't accept them voting to take away your privacy via overly expansive cybersecurity bills like CISPA or the other bills the Senate is considering.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Reminder: When Ron Wyden Says There's A Secret Interpretation Of A Law, Everyone Should Pay Attention
- Senate, Once Again, Looks To Bring Back CISA: Surveillance Expansion Bill Pretending It's A Cybersecurity Bill
- China Surprises No One By Passing Cybersecurity Law That Gives It More Control Of The Internet
- Computer Security Experts Release Report Slamming Proposals To Backdoor Encryption, As FBI Makes Latest Push
- Kenya's Ingenious Solution To Cybercrime: Register Every Wi-Fi User And Device With The Government