by Mike Masnick
Wed, May 23rd 2012 3:45pm
While we know that at least Senator Ron Wyden understands why CISPA (and related cybersecurity bills) are bad, there are still 99 other Senators who don't seem quite so clear on the matter. And they're about to vote on such bills very, very soon. A bunch of groups have set up a site called Privacy is Awesome to help you contact your Senator today to let them know that you do think that privacy is awesome, and you won't accept them voting to take away your privacy via overly expansive cybersecurity bills like CISPA or the other bills the Senate is considering.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- FBI Director Claims That The World's Most Knowledgeable Cybersecurity Experts Are Not 'Fair Minded' About Encryption Backdoors
- Whistleblower Claims Cybersecurity Company Generated Fake Data Breaches To Sell Protective Services
- House Votes For USA Freedom Act By Overwhelming Margin; Now Up To The Senate
- Senate Rejects Fast Track Bill For TPP Agreement: Back To The Drawing Board
- Latest Explanation For James Clapper Lying About 'Essential' NSA Spy Program: 'He Forgot About It'