by Mike Masnick
Wed, Apr 11th 2012 5:16am
Didier J. MARY points us to an infographic highlighting why the TSA's security theater has been such a huge waste of taxpayer money:
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Techdirt Crowdsourcing: How Will The TSA Idiotically Respond To The Laptop Terror Bomb?
- DEA So Forfeiture-Focused It Hired A TSA Screener To Check Travelers And Baggage For 'Guilty' Cash
- TSA: Terrible At Security But Finally Willing To Work On Its Problems
- Why Backdoors Always Suck: The TSA Travel Locks Were Hacked And The TSA Doesn't Care
- 'We Should Put A Metal Detector On The Other Side': The Laughable Waste Of TSA Body Scanners