by Mike Masnick
Thu, Mar 22nd 2012 3:58pm
Following up on this first experiment with the Techdirt Book Club -- where we're going to host a discussion around Rebecca MacKinnon's Consent of the Networked -- I've added some potential questions on the Step2 discussion page where people can add their own questions and vote existing questions up or down. We'll be passing along these questions to Rebecca shortly for a discussion next week. Head on over and ask your questions or vote on existing questions.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Netflix Is No Longer Worried About Net Neutrality Now That It's Massive And Successful
- Wyden, Other Senators Warn That Net Neutrality Repeal Will Make SOPA Backlash Look Like A Fireside Snuggle
- Netflix May Not Be Worried About The Looming Death Of Net Neutrality, But Startups Should Be God-Damned Terrified
- Dear Lawmakers: Five Years Ago The Internet Rose Up In Protest & We're Still Watching
- AT&T Just Showed Us What The Death Of Net Neutrality Is Going To Look Like