by Mike Masnick
Thu, Mar 22nd 2012 3:58pm
Following up on this first experiment with the Techdirt Book Club -- where we're going to host a discussion around Rebecca MacKinnon's Consent of the Networked -- I've added some potential questions on the Step2 discussion page where people can add their own questions and vote existing questions up or down. We'll be passing along these questions to Rebecca shortly for a discussion next week. Head on over and ask your questions or vote on existing questions.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Congressional Opponents Of Net Neutrality Try To Shame FCC Boss For Standing Up To ISPs
- Our Shiny New Net Neutrality Rules Won't Be Worth Squat If The FCC Isn't Willing To Act
- FCC Net Neutrality Rules Finally Released, Cue The ISP Lawsuits And Hyperbole
- Last Week Was A Victory, But The Fight For The Open Internet Is Nowhere Close To Being Done
- Breaking: House Judiciary Committee Tells FCC It's Going To Block Net Neutrality Rules