by Mike Masnick
Thu, Mar 22nd 2012 3:58pm
Following up on this first experiment with the Techdirt Book Club -- where we're going to host a discussion around Rebecca MacKinnon's Consent of the Networked -- I've added some potential questions on the Step2 discussion page where people can add their own questions and vote existing questions up or down. We'll be passing along these questions to Rebecca shortly for a discussion next week. Head on over and ask your questions or vote on existing questions.
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- UK Gov't Report: Facebook, Twitter, And Google Are Pretty Much Unrepentant Terrorist Supporters
- Donald Trump Says He'll Turn Off The Internet For Terrorists
- How The EU Might Keep Internet Access Open To The Public
- The Broadband Industry Is Now Officially Blaming Google (Alphabet) For...Everything
- Despite A Decade Of Trying To Kill It, Verizon Insists It Loves Net Neutrality