by Leigh Beadon
Wed, Mar 28th 2012 5:47am
Not long ago, Tim Cushing wrote about Author's Guild president Scott Turow's curious assertion that brick-and-mortar book stores are the future of the industry. I didn't think that sounded very likely, but I like a good book store as much as the next person-over-20, so I thought I'd join forces with Tim to give Turow some help in his campaign. We put our heads together and produced this period-appropriate advertisement, for Turow and anyone else to use in advancing the cause of brick-and-mortar. Enjoy!
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- China's New Antitrust Rules Aim To Blunt Foreign Patent Threat
- How Much Of Europe's Regulatory Interest In Silicon Valley Is Just Jealousy Over Successful Foreign Companies?
- California Supreme Court Shows How Pharma 'Pay For Delay' Can Violate Antitrust Laws
- Apple Trying To Kill Off Spotify's Free Tier; DOJ Now Investigating For Antitrust
- A Gronking To Remember Is Immortalized In Lawsuit Against Apple/Amazon/Author