by Leigh Beadon
Wed, Mar 28th 2012 5:47am
Not long ago, Tim Cushing wrote about Author's Guild president Scott Turow's curious assertion that brick-and-mortar book stores are the future of the industry. I didn't think that sounded very likely, but I like a good book store as much as the next person-over-20, so I thought I'd join forces with Tim to give Turow some help in his campaign. We put our heads together and produced this period-appropriate advertisement, for Turow and anyone else to use in advancing the cause of brick-and-mortar. Enjoy!
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- You Have To Distort The Facts Pretty Badly To Argue That Google & Facebook Are Worse For Consumers Than AT&T
- Appeals Court Reminds Everyone: Patent Infringement Is Good For Competition
- Wall Street Is Dreaming Of Megamergers Under Trump -- Including A Verizon-Comcast Super Union
- Be Careful About Turning Image Search Into An Antitrust Complaint
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 97: Can Tech Be Trusted Without Antitrust?