by Leigh Beadon
Wed, Mar 28th 2012 5:47am
Not long ago, Tim Cushing wrote about Author's Guild president Scott Turow's curious assertion that brick-and-mortar book stores are the future of the industry. I didn't think that sounded very likely, but I like a good book store as much as the next person-over-20, so I thought I'd join forces with Tim to give Turow some help in his campaign. We put our heads together and produced this period-appropriate advertisement, for Turow and anyone else to use in advancing the cause of brick-and-mortar. Enjoy!
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- As India Goes After Google, A Simple Question: Do You Really Want Government's Deciding Search Results?
- Authors Guilded, United, And Representing... Not Authors
- Authors Guild Cements Reputation As Luddites: Hates The Internet And Especially Amazon
- Craziest Part Of Apple's Price Fixing Ruling: Publishers Knew They Were Encouraging Piracy, Didn't Care
- Germany Says You Can't Sell Adult Ebooks Until After 10 PM