by Leigh Beadon
Wed, Mar 28th 2012 5:47am
Not long ago, Tim Cushing wrote about Author's Guild president Scott Turow's curious assertion that brick-and-mortar book stores are the future of the industry. I didn't think that sounded very likely, but I like a good book store as much as the next person-over-20, so I thought I'd join forces with Tim to give Turow some help in his campaign. We put our heads together and produced this period-appropriate advertisement, for Turow and anyone else to use in advancing the cause of brick-and-mortar. Enjoy!
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- FTC Sues 1-800 Contacts For Restricting Competitors From Using Competitive Keyword Advertising
- DOJ Makes Smart Decision On Music Licensing... Music Publishers Completely Lose Their Shit
- Trump Implicitly Suggests That His DOJ Would Take Down Amazon For Antitrust
- Author Sues Publisher For Portraying eBook Licenses As 'Sales' To Pay Out Fewer Royalties
- Factually Challenged Op-ed Insists Google Greed Is Behind FCC's Desire For More Set Top Box Competition