by Mike Masnick
Thu, Mar 15th 2012 2:38pm
Technology doesn't always work quite as well as the advertisements claim. But is that any reason to sue? Apparently, yes. Some guy is trying to kick off a class action lawsuit against Apple because Siri doesn't work quite as well as it does in the TV ads. I imagine this lawsuit is going nowhere fast. Perhaps next time the guy should try asking Siri for legal advice...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Craziest Part Of Apple's Price Fixing Ruling: Publishers Knew They Were Encouraging Piracy, Didn't Care
- Court Tells City: No, You Cannot Sue Someone For Making A FOIA Request
- South Carolina Massacre Results In Apple Going Flag-Stupid In The App Store
- Wireless Carriers Sue Over Berkeley's Cell Phone Radiation Warnings
- Over 1000 Japanese Citizens Band Together To Sue Their Government Over Participation In TPP