by Mike Masnick
Thu, Mar 15th 2012 2:38pm
Technology doesn't always work quite as well as the advertisements claim. But is that any reason to sue? Apparently, yes. Some guy is trying to kick off a class action lawsuit against Apple because Siri doesn't work quite as well as it does in the TV ads. I imagine this lawsuit is going nowhere fast. Perhaps next time the guy should try asking Siri for legal advice...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- That Story About Uber Tracking People After They Deleted The App? Yeah, That's Not Really Accurate
- Apple Takes Heat For Software Lock That Prevents iPhone 7 Home Button Replacement By Third-Party Vendors
- Techdirt Podcast Episode 114: Alexa, Play This Podcast
- New Filings In Our Ongoing Lawsuit
- Vizio Fails To Dodge Class Action Over Its Spying 'Smart' Televisions