by Mike Masnick
Thu, Mar 15th 2012 2:38pm
Technology doesn't always work quite as well as the advertisements claim. But is that any reason to sue? Apparently, yes. Some guy is trying to kick off a class action lawsuit against Apple because Siri doesn't work quite as well as it does in the TV ads. I imagine this lawsuit is going nowhere fast. Perhaps next time the guy should try asking Siri for legal advice...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Apple's Attempt At A TV Revolution Runs Face First Into Comcast Corporation
- Judicial Committee Gives FBI The First OK It Needs To Hack Any Computer, Anywhere On The Planet
- Evidence Copy Of 'CitizenFour' Needs To Be 'Locked Up' Claims Plaintiff Suing Snowden, Filmmakers For Billions
- Digital Rights Group And ISPs Bring Legal Challenge Against New French Surveillance Law
- Rightscorp Facing Another Lawsuit For Harassing Alleged Infringers