by Mike Masnick
Thu, Mar 15th 2012 2:38pm
Technology doesn't always work quite as well as the advertisements claim. But is that any reason to sue? Apparently, yes. Some guy is trying to kick off a class action lawsuit against Apple because Siri doesn't work quite as well as it does in the TV ads. I imagine this lawsuit is going nowhere fast. Perhaps next time the guy should try asking Siri for legal advice...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Judge Not At All Impressed By Class Action Lawsuit Claiming Yelp Reviewers Are Really Employees
- DailyDirt: No More Secrets...
- Insanity Rules: NSA Apologists Actually Think Apple Protecting You & Your Data Could Be 'Material Support' For ISIS
- Toronto Cab Drivers Sue Uber For Interference With Their Super Profitable Business Model
- Dueling Lawsuits Threaten The NFL, DirecTV's Annoying Sunday Ticket Exclusive