by Mike Masnick
Thu, Mar 15th 2012 2:38pm
Technology doesn't always work quite as well as the advertisements claim. But is that any reason to sue? Apparently, yes. Some guy is trying to kick off a class action lawsuit against Apple because Siri doesn't work quite as well as it does in the TV ads. I imagine this lawsuit is going nowhere fast. Perhaps next time the guy should try asking Siri for legal advice...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Apple Wants To Stop You Fixing Your iPhone And iPad: Source Says It Will Testify Against 'Right To Repair' Legislation
- Judge Nixes PS3 Linux Class Action Settlement As Class's Lawyers Victimize The Class A Second Time
- Barrett Brown's Donors Sue DOJ/FBI For Monitoring Their Donations
- Basically The Entire Tech Industry Signs Onto A Legal Brief Opposing Trump's Exec Order
- Recent Law School Grad Sues Twitter Because Someone Made A Parody Twitter Account