by Mike Masnick
Thu, Mar 15th 2012 2:38pm
Technology doesn't always work quite as well as the advertisements claim. But is that any reason to sue? Apparently, yes. Some guy is trying to kick off a class action lawsuit against Apple because Siri doesn't work quite as well as it does in the TV ads. I imagine this lawsuit is going nowhere fast. Perhaps next time the guy should try asking Siri for legal advice...
If you liked this post, you may also be interested in...
- Apple, Arbiters Of Art, Say Game About Surviving The Gaza Strip Isn't A Game, Even Though It Is
- Law Firm Subpoenas Glassdoor For Negative Anonymous Reviews, Supercharges Streisand Effect With Its Response
- Guy Who Didn't Invent Email Sues Gawker For Pointing Out He Didn't Invent Email
- Senators Burr & Feinstein Write Ridiculous Ignorant Op-Ed To Go With Their Ridiculous Ignorant Bill
- The Cable Industry Threatens To Sue If FCC Tries To Bring Competition To Cable Set Top Boxes